Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

MY SECRET VALENTINE!

The way I love you is too hard to describe.
All I can say is you encompass my whole life,
Tears, unknown fears pervade my soul,
Will the worst happen in a day or year,
Unable to escape your hypnotic gaze,
I am forever under your spell, your tender ways,
Your beautiful smile, a pulsing cadence,
Inexplicable, on the cusp of receiving  your love,
Yet, it evades me enticing and forbidden, remaining elusive
                                                                                      TAZEIN
                                                                                       14.2.2013.

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tazein, beautiful poem and message! Happy Valentines day to you my sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tazein very beautiful poem! Happy valentines day my sister, have a wonderful and blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enticing and gripping! A wonderful poem. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete