Pages

Friday 7 September 2012

PERCEPTION-2

  
I stand at the edge of a deep cliff,
My hands outstretched,feeling my power within,
The Lavender fields,the fading sunset,the twilight,
Provide me peace,calm,an inner being,
The smile of a child,the pain and suffering of Humanity,
Elderly people,those who are undergoing sickness,
I feel and  identify with millions,my soul's button, they press,
I wear my heart on my sleeve,I constantly dream,
Freedom is finally on it's way,silencing my inner scream.
                                                                                      Tazein
                                                                                     4.9.2012.

2 comments:

  1. I quite like this poem. It has sadness with yet a future of possibly taking that pain away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Rum-Punch Drunk,Thank you so much for your support!

    ReplyDelete