Pages

Sunday 10 March 2013

MY LOVE STORY-PART ONE!

I loved you yesterday, I love you today,
Hold me in your arms,otherwise I will surely fade away!
We had our disagreements, I shed a million tears,
Yet, I cherish you in my heart,
You are the reason of my being,
My beloved sweetheart!
May we see the light of tomorrows,
Our days filled with love, sometimes tinged with sorrow.
I want to grow old at your side,
Never want to leave your embrace,
Sometimes. I feel insecure and cry,
The minute you touched me, all my defenses crumbled by,
Thank you for being there , for your care,
I feel not alone, You are in my heart and soul,literally in my prayers!
TAZEIN
11.3.2013

6 comments:

  1. love are two sides to a circular, prayer is a mediator between them. loyalty is the desire, and you, is the essence of love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you der friends for appreciating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And for your lovely words here I nominated this blog also for The Best Moment Award! Please visit this link: http://www.fortheloveofalicesfamily.com/2013/03/best-moment-award-i-am-honored.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful poem, checkout my blog at
    http://definingwords.blogspot.com/2012/08/romantic-words.html
    don't shy to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete