Pages

Transcending BordersFollow by Email

Wednesday, 20 March 2013

WHO AM I?


Who am I, what is the purpose of my existence?
This question remains in my heart with great persistence,
I see myself in random people,
In a beautiful flower, a towering mountain, the scenic nature,
My whole life is based on searching for the correct answers,
Finally, I realized that I was meant to inspire people, and love them,
There are still momentous events in my life story still, left to be shared, left behind,
I am grateful for each New Day
Somehow, I know I will make my own way!
                                                                                                       TAZEIN
                                                                                                             20.3.2013.

3 comments: