Pages

Friday 11 January 2013

FROM ME TO YOU!

A very blessed day to you all!I just wanted to share with you my feelings which I felt today: I want you all to be happy! Smile! So many of us, including me, are going through tough times, but trust me, that life is a cycle, there is joy after pain and vice-versa! I love you all uncontionally, without any judgements-if you ever feel alone, trust that there is one human being in this world who loves you, is there for you :me.My goal is not attaining money, fame or sympathy- it is to inspire you to acheive your Highest Potential.I share my life story, because I hope that you become inspired that whatever happened to me in my past , worse things may have happened to you too, but I survived! I am happy and for the first time in my life feel real contentment!If I can make it, you can do! If it means that God gives me all of your pain and give you all of my happiness, then I pray for God to do so! I know that I can handle pain. God bless you all.
From the bottom of my heart!
TAZEIN

4 comments:

  1. Well written Tzein ;
    You hav said the right thing , There is no happiness without pain !
    We all have to Expirience the both to learth ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well written Tzein ;
    You hav said the right thing , There is no happiness without pain !
    We all have to Expirience the both to live on earth ! :D

    ReplyDelete