Pages

Saturday 4 May 2013

MY DEFINITION OF LOVE!

What is the definition of love? Most people assume love as romantic love, but love is much more than that.Love encompasses loving your family, friends, and the most important love  definition for me- the love for Humanity! I pray for people whom I do not know on a personal level, they come from the net, or the people I meet randomly in my real life.Envy and jealously are two words which do not exist in my dictionary!I have personally experienced that the more love you give to others, the more you receive.God loves people who pray for others with their hearts,only He can see what lies within our souls.One important thing is to forgive people who have wronged you, even if they are your worst enemies!By forgiving them, you do yourself a favor.Do not give Power to those people by letting their words or actions impact on your mind.Forgive truly with your heart, say a silent prayer, bless them with love and happiness and move on in your life.Focus on the positive people around you.You will see a remarkable change in your life! You will attain inner peace and contentment- which is priceless!God will bless you many times over! This is my secret, this is what I do.Pause and reflect- love always wins in the end.This is an eternal truth!
                                                                                                            TAZEIN
                                                                                                               5.4.2013. 

2 comments:

  1. Great thinking....Envy and jealousy are the big enemies of a man we must fight them and strive for inner peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. shahbazabbasi521@yahoo.com
    this is my facebook id plz decent girls snd mee requests

    ReplyDelete