Pages

Transcending BordersFollow by Email

Monday, 20 August 2012

MY ROMANTIC FANTASY

 You touch my heart in so many ways,
                    Your smile, your laughter, are my precious moments,
                     Even your anger, your irritibility!!!
                    I totally understand your moods,
                    You are a human being, yet you are my Adonis,
                     Living for eternity in the niche of my consciousness.
                                                                                                   Tazein
                                                                                                   24.7.2012.    

3 comments:

  1. Dear Tazein,

    What a way to express the feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Dear Paresh,
    Thank you so much for your kind support! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Tazein

    keyakinan akan selalu melengkapi..

    ReplyDelete